Report a Hate Crime

HC Webpage Banner Top
How do I report a Hate Crime / Incident?

A Hate Crime / Incident can be reported by:

 If you have been the victim of behaviour you felt was inappropriate by a police officer or member of police staff you can report a police complaint.

What happens after you have reported a Hate Crime / Incident?

All hate crimes / incidents are investigated thoroughly.  Not all cases will be put before the Court, but when a hate incident is received the views of the victim are always considered.



© Copyright West Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner 2019