Youth Endowment Fund: Another chance - Diversion from the criminal justice system
The Youth Endowment Fund’s latest grant round – Another chance: diversion from the criminal justice system – is now open for applications.
Whether it’s through mental health support, whole family interventions or mentoring, they want to hear from projects that can help us to find out how alternatives to arrest, conviction and custody can sustainably prevent children from becoming involved in violence later in their lives.
You can find more information (including the application form) on their website. Some other useful resources include:
- The YEF’s 2021 prospectus, which you can use to find out if your project is eligible (pages 15 – 17 outline the scope of the grant round)
- Their application process guidance, which provides step-by-step guidance on what they’re looking for.
- A video guide to what a YEF evaluation is like for successful applicants.
If you want to learn more about evaluation, the YEF are also hosting a webinar on 26 April from 12 – 1pm. The session will cover:
- Why their commitment to evaluation is central to their mission – preventing children from becoming involved in violence.
- What they mean by a robust evaluation.
- What taking part in a YEF evaluation would mean for you.
There will also be time at the end to ask our evaluation team about any questions you might have. To register visit https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkd-GpqTssHdzJFewsn2D1w1E7Ah9UYAyv.
If you have any questions please do get in touch with the team at [email protected]